Visual Stress Assessment Pack – Work Place Edition
£49.99 exc. VAT
The Visual Stress Assessment Pack provides anyone involved in the detailed assessment of the colour overlay needs of individuals with a full battery of information and assessment tools, presented in a clear, easy to follow format that is accessible to professionals and non-professionals alike.
It also includes background information and research references for those new to Visual Stress interventions, and follow-up material that ensures employers and others can be easily and fully informed of assessment results and recommended further action.
The pack is written and designed for ease of use by non-specialists and includes everything necessary to carry out a thorough assessment.
- Two sets of 10 (A5) overlays in sturdy punched zip pockets
- Rate of Reading Test:
- 4 Words Check Sheets.
- 32 Words Sheets
- 8 for each of the following font sizes:
- 10pt, 12pt, 14pt, 22pt.
- 1 Words Used List
- Full easy to follow assessment instruction manual
- Information on visual stress symptoms and treatment
- Photocopiable assessment sheets
- Templates for letters to employers
- Bibliography and web links
- Sturdy D-ring presentation binder
- Photocopiable Posters:
- Visual Stress Vs. Visual Comfort
- Visual Stress Quick Checklist
- Workplace adjustments for visual stress
- Photocopiable what is visual stress leaflet to take-away
- Employee leaflet and Access to Work information.