Science: Chemistry: Acids, Alkalis & Indicators
£7.97 – £69.97 exc. VAT
This Common Entrance & Key Stage 3 Topic pack contains all the key points that your child needs to know when it comes to acids, alkalis and indicators, by using illustrations and short, focused sentences. It includes an active learning game and a booklet, so they can memorise everything they need to know, through an interactive way of learning.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for C.E/KS3 pupils, covering:
- Understanding the pH scale.
- Identifying acids and alkalis using indicators.
- Red cabbage indicator.
- The pH of everyday substances.
- Weak and Strong Acids and Alkalis.
- Hazard Symbols and their meanings.
- Working Safely and handling chemicals.
This pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.