Macbeth – Graphic Novel
£9.99 – £21.50 exc. VAT
“By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.”
Macbeth is thought by many to be Shakespeare’s finest tragedy. It is certainly one of his best known and most dramatic plays and it is brought to vibrant life in this full-colour graphic novel.
The period is faithful to the Bard’s intentions, and there is a choice of three text versions. Each version also features fascinating insights into the background of the play and of the real king Macbeth.
Our range of graphic novels are a wonderful resource for dyslexic and reluctant readers as well as in a more mainstream setting. There are three versions:
- The original text version contain the full unabridged text in its original setting.
- The plain text version provides a translation in to accessible plain modern language to help those who find Shakespeare’s language difficult.
- The quick text version is in plain modern english and has an approximate 50% word count reduction compared to the plain text version.
Each version shares the same wonderfully drawn and produced set of graphics.
Also available is a Teaching Resource Book and CD that is packed with cross-curriculum activities, covering English, history, drama and art
- CD includes an electronic version of the study guide for whiteboards laptops and digital printing
- Suitable for teaching ages 10-17 (This study guide includes activities for all skill levels, providing many opportunities for differentiated teaching and for the tailoring of lessons to meet individual needs)
- Illustrated with images from the graphic novels but it can be used alongside any version of the play
- A4 size
To purchase, select text version required from drop down list below.
• 144 pages, full colour paperback
• 246mm x 168mm x 10mm
ISBN: 9781906332037 Original text
ISBN: 9781906332044 Plain text
ISBN: 9781906332051 Quick text
ISBN: 9781907127014 Teaching Resource Book CD