Henry V – Graphic Novel
£9.99 – £21.50 exc. VAT
“Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead!”
This historic tale of war and peace between England and France in the reign of Henry V is presented just as Shakespeare intended… only more visually engaging!
See and experience the Battle of Agincourt as never before – and fully appreciate a decisive chapter in the history of the realm.
This award winning title not only provides a wonderful treatment of the text, brought to vibrant life in this full-colour graphic novel but also interesting background pieces on Shakespeare, King Henry V and the Battle of Agincourt.
The period is faithful to the Bard’s intentions, and there is a choice of three text versions. Each version also features fascinating insights into the background of the play.
Our range of graphic novels are a wonderful resource for dyslexic and reluctant readers as well as in a more mainstream setting. There are three versions:
- The original text version contain the full unabridged text in its original setting.
- The plain text version provides a translation in to accessible plain modern language to help those who find Shakespeare’s language difficult.
- The quick text version is in plain modern english and has an approximate 50% word count reduction compared to the plain text version.
Each version shares the same wonderfully drawn and produced set of graphics.
Also available is a Teaching Resource Book and CD that is packed with cross-curriculum activities, covering English, history, drama and art
- CD includes an electronic version of the study guide for whiteboards laptops and digital printing
- Suitable for teaching ages 10-17 (This study guide includes activities for all skill levels, providing many opportunities for differentiated teaching and for the tailoring of lessons to meet individual needs)
- Illustrated with images from the graphic novels but it can be used alongside any version of the play
- A4 size
To purchase, select text version required from drop down list below.
• 144 pages, full colour paperback
• 246mm x 168mm x 10mm
ISBN: 9781906332006 Original text
ISBN: 9781906332013 Plain text
ISBN: 9781906332020 Quick text
ISBN: 9781907127007 Teaching Resource Book CD