Geography: Plate Tectonics, Volcanoes & Earthquakes
£7.97 – £69.97 exc. VAT
This Common Entrance/KS3 geography material contains all the key points that your child needs to know, through illustrations, short and focused sentences. With an active learning game and a booklet for the children to participate in learning through writing their own notes, this pack is a great and interesting way to learn this topic.
This is a fully illustrated revision guide for Common Entrance and KS3 pupils, covering:
- Plate Tectonics – what happens to the plates, why it happens and what it results in.
- Types of volcanoes, how they are formed, potential dangers and why people live close to them.
- How earthquakes and tsunamis are created and how they are measured.
- Emergency responses to disasters.
- The differences between LEDCs and MEDCs in their responses to natural disasters.
- Case Study page for you to complete comprehensive revision of your chosen case studies.
This pack includes:
- Revision Booklet with Glossary of Key Terms.
- Active Revision Game.
- Question & Answer Flashcards.
- Write Your Own Notes illustrated booklet.