For our standard terms and conditions please see the detailed text below. Notwithstanding this, and for the sake of clarity, here is some key information.
Your right to cancel or amend an order – You have the right at any time prior to our advising you of the despatch of your order to amend or cancel it. This will be at no cost to you. After the despatch of your order you may within 14 days from when you receive it cancel your order and return the goods to us. Returns will only be accepted if you have contacted us and advised us you wish to cancel, obtained a Returns Authorisation Number and the goods are received back in an as new condition. It is your responsibility to pay for the safe return of the goods. (See our Returns policy below for more details)
- We reserve the right to choose the method of delivery.
- Within the UK we have a standard charge for orders of less than £100 excluding VAT of £3.50, unless it contains certain classes of bulky goods in which case it is £5.50. This cost will be shown clearly on your order before you make payment. For orders over £100 excluding VAT to UK addresses shipping is free of charge.
- Outside the UK we charge for delivery at cost. We provide an option at check out to select “Non-UK Customer” and that will submit the order to us without a delivery charge and we will then contact you to provide a quote for your approval.
- To UK destinations goods, if in stock, will normally arrive in 2-3 business days but we are in the hands of our carriage providers and we cannot guarantee this. If you need a next day service please contact us by telephone or email and we can try to arrange this.
- For non-UK destinations delivery is generally 7-14 days but can on occasion be quicker.
- Ask at the time of your order if you have a time constraint, we will always try to help.
- Where goods are not in stock we will in most cases advise you by email and provide you with an expected delivery date and the option to cancel if you do not wish to wait.
Returns – We understand that it is difficult to buy from a catalogue or off the internet. Goods can sometimes not meet your expectations. If this is the case we will accept returns providing the goods are returned within 14 days of receipt and are received back in an as new condition. You must advise us and obtain a Returns Authorisation Number which should be quoted on the outside of the package. Goods should be securely packed and are returned at your risk. We recommend that at the very least you get a proof of postage. It is your responsibility to pay for the cost of returning the goods. Once the return is received and inspected we will, providing they are undamaged, refund or credit (if goods are purchased on terms) the cost of the goods.
- Contact for returns: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1732 769011
- Address for returns: Cambridge House Educational Resources Ltd, Manor Farm, Powder Mill Lane, Leigh, Tonbridge TN11 9AS
Liability – Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details but for the sake of clarity note that we are not responsible for any costs incurred by you howsoever caused by any delayed, lost, misrouted or incorrect orders.
Standard Terms and Conditions