Maths Problem Solving, Reasoning and Investigating – 6 book series Year 1-6Product code:
£45.00 – £243.00 exc. VAT
An excellent resource well matched to the objectives of the maths curriculum.
There is a shortage of resources to help pupils with maths reasoning and problem solving. This is a new photocopiable resource to help fill this gap. Also comes with a CD-Rom for whiteboard use and printing.
- provides opportunities for pupils to apply their problem solving and reasoning skills
- each year group resource contains over 200 pages of problems, reasoning and investigations
- covers all National Curriculum objectives
- includes ‘Mastering’ sections to develop a deeper understanding
- features a multi-objective investigation
- incorporates built-in differentiation
- saves hours of preparation time as a classroom and homework resource
For purchase options select from the drop-down below.